1. The administrator of personal data is RentPlanet Sp. z o. o., Plac Europejski 1, 00-844 Warszawa, entered in the register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Commercial Department, KRS: 0000648720, NIP: 5223076793, REGON: 365929227, share capital: PLN 1,000,000, (hereinafter “the Administrator”).
2. The administrator runs the RENTPLANET.PL website (hereinafter “Website”).
4. All statements, inquiries and information regarding personal data may be provided to the Administrator via: a. electronic mail to the e-mail address email@example.com; b. via the contact form located at rentplanet.pl/kontakt; c. in writing to the address of the Administrator’s office.
5. The User’s personal data are processed on the basis of art. 6 and other provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) (hereinafter “RODO”).
6. User’s personal data are processed in order to:
a. provision of short-term rental services;
b. answer questions and other messages sent by the User via the contact form or email and further contact with the User,
c. providing the Administrator with information about offers, promotions, discounts and news (direct marketing).
7. The User’s data is also processed in order to execute the contracts to which the User is a party, or to take other actions at the User’s request prior to the conclusion of the contract.
8. User’s data is also processed when it is necessary for purposes resulting from legally justified interests realized by the Administrator or by a third party (except for situations in which the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject have overriding character in these interests) requiring the protection of personal data), including in particular for the purposes of:
a. making tax settlements in accordance with the provisions of Polish tax law;
b. bookkeeping in accordance with the provisions of the Accounting Act and other relevant provisions of Polish law;
c. enforcement of claims in accordance with the provisions of the Civil Code and other relevant provisions of Polish law.
9. The administrator processes the following categories of User’s data:
a. first and last name
b. e-mail address
c. telephone number
d. mailing address.
10. The recipients of the User’s personal data may be:
a. Employees, contractors, subcontractors and other persons employed or cooperating with the Administrator;
b. Accounting offices cooperating with the Administrator;
c. Legal offices cooperating with the Administrator;
d. Entities providing IT services to the Administrator, including, in particular, website hosting services and e-mail services;
e. Entities providing marketing services to the Administrator;
f. Entities involved in settlements, including invoice system providers, online payment systems and banks;
g. Entities providing postal and courier services; h. Entities providing systems to book apartments online.
11. The User’s personal data may be transferred to third countries, but only on the principles described in art. 46 OF THE GDP, i.e. provided the recipient provides adequate security. In any event, the User is entitled to receive copies of his data.
12. The User’s personal data will be kept for the period necessary to achieve the purposes of data processing, i.e. by:
a. a period necessary for the proper performance of contracts concluded with the User;
b. period of maintaining communication with the User, in particular the period necessary to provide the User with all requested information;
c. the period of marketing activity by the Administrator;
d. the period necessary to make tax settlements concerning the User and the period of keeping documentation related to tax settlements required by law;
e. required by law period of keeping accounting records;
f. the period necessary for the execution of the Administrator’s receivables. The User’s personal data will be permanently deleted when all the above-mentioned periods come to an end.
13. The User has the right to:
a. obtain from the Administrator confirmation that personal data concerning him are being processed;
b. receiving a copy of the data being processed;
14. The User has the right to request the Administrator to immediately correct personal data concerning him which is incorrect. Taking into account the purposes of processing, the User has the right to request supplementing incomplete personal data, including by providing an additional statement.
15. The User has the right to request the Administrator to delete personal data concerning him immediately, and the Administrator is obliged to delete personal data without undue delay (subject to the exceptions provided for by law) if one of the following circumstances occurs:
a. personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
b. the user has withdrawn the consent on which the processing is based and there is no other legal ground for processing;
c. the User raises an objection referred to in point 18 or 19;
d. personal data were processed unlawfully;
e. personal data must be removed in order to comply with the legal obligation provided for by Union law or the law of the Member State to which the Administrator falls;
f. personal data were collected in connection with offering information society services directly to the child, based on the consent of the child or his / her parent (guardian).
16. The User has the right to request the Administrator to limit processing in the following cases:
a. when the User questions the accuracy of personal data – for a period allowing the Administrator to check the correctness of such data;
b. if the processing is unlawful and the User opposes the removal of personal data, requesting instead to limit their use;
c. when the Administrator no longer needs personal data for processing, but it is needed by the User to establish, assert or defend claims;
d. when the User has lodged an objection referred to in item 18 – until it is determined whether the legitimate grounds on the part of the Administrator override the grounds for objection of the data subject.
17. The User has the right to receive, in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format, personal data that he provided to the Administrator, and has the right to send this personal data to another data administrator without any hindrance from the Administrator to whom this personal data was provided. By exercising the right to transfer data, the User has the right to request that personal data be sent by the Administrator directly to another administrator of personal data, if it is technically possible.
18. The User has the right to object at any time – for reasons related to its special situation – in the processing of personal data based on it on legally justified interests carried out by the Administrator or by the party third. The administrator is no longer allowed to process such personal data unless it demonstrates the existence of valid legally valid grounds for processing, overriding the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or grounds for determination, investigation or defense of claims.
19. The User has the right to object to the processing at any time personal data regarding it for direct marketing purposes, and the Administrator he is obliged to include such objection.
20. The User may withdraw consent to data processing at any time. However, it should be remember that:
a. the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that has been carried out before withdrawal of consent;
b. Despite the withdrawal of consent, the Administrator is still entitled to processing data in the range indicated in points 7-8.
21. Providing personal data is a condition for the conclusion of a contract for the provision of services through the Website. 22. The user has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, in particular in the state his habitual residence, his place of work or his place of perpetration an alleged violation if he thinks that the processing of personal data concerning him violates the provisions of the RODO.